This is a good school.
Ofsted Report Dated 6th March 2019 - Please Click Here
Summary of key findings for parents and pupils
- The senior leadership team is clear about the current strengths and knows what still needs to be done. There are clear plans to achieve this.
- The governing body is as a whole smaller than average but governors bring relevant skills to support the school’s development.
- Pupils’ work shows that the vast majority are working at the appropriate standard for their age. Most-able pupils are being challenged, particularly in their mathematics.
- Teachers are enabling pupils to make strong progress in mathematics.
- Pupils are engaged in the stories and texts read and are enthusiastic about reading and writing.
- The teaching of French is a strength in key stage 2.
- The work of the emotional support worker has contributed to the good behaviour of pupils and improvements in attendance.
- Pupils with SEND make good progress from their starting points.
- Children in the early years are happy and enjoy school. Children benefit from a large, well- resourced outside area.