RESOURCEFULNESS – finding solution to problems and being ready and organised for any task you undertake.
- Encourage your child to be organised – make lists of things to do and of things they need to help them with their work at home and at school.
- Get them to think up questions (what? when? where? how? why? who?) that they could ask about something they need to find out.
- I try to find things out for myself
- I use the resources around me
- I link what I have already learned to help me learn new things
- I use pictures in my head to help me think
- I ask great questions
- I like to go exploring for answers