REFLECTIVENESS – thinking about what you do and how you could do it better. Coming up with solutions to problems.
- Before moving on to a new problem get your child to think about what they already know and can do as this helps build their confidence.
- Make connections between something new and things that they already know – ‘Where have we seen this before?’
- I am reflective and I think carefully about my learning
- I plan my learning and like using my everyday experiences to help me
- I can review and redo to improve my learning
- I enjoy talking about the progress I am making
- I learn from my mistakes