RECIPROCITY – working with others and sharing good ideas.
- Play games with your children so that they can learn about ‘fair play’.
- Undertake activities that involve your child working with another family member or as part of a team.
- Encourage them to join a ‘club’
- Help them to think about how others might feel.
- We can work independently but we are also good team players
- We can put ourselves in someone else's shoes and can show empathy
- We are good listeners
- We like to congratulate others on their ideas